This week we lost a Eric's uncle to an act of violence. He is survived by a wife, two sons, two step daughters, and four grandchildren. He was the sweetest man and was the first to welcome me into the family. Because of the nature of his death, I'm not saying much because I don't want the media or media junkies to stumble across this blog and use the information to continue to harass the fam. Eric and I are in a state of shock and just feel that this is happening to "someone else's family." It is very tragic indeed and if you are taking to God on a daily basis, please keep us in mind.
Follow the adventures of Eric, Nicole, Ariel, and Pazu as they play the game of life with a little humor, a little attitude, and a lot of fun!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Saying Goodbye
This week we lost a Eric's uncle to an act of violence. He is survived by a wife, two sons, two step daughters, and four grandchildren. He was the sweetest man and was the first to welcome me into the family. Because of the nature of his death, I'm not saying much because I don't want the media or media junkies to stumble across this blog and use the information to continue to harass the fam. Eric and I are in a state of shock and just feel that this is happening to "someone else's family." It is very tragic indeed and if you are taking to God on a daily basis, please keep us in mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will pray for you two and your family. I hope your days get better and God looks down and favor your family. Its always hard no matter the situation, but in your case it is even harder. May God bless, keep and help heal your wounded heart. Love you always and will pray for you, Elizabeth Kelly
You are and always will be in our prayers. We are very sorry for your loss.
-Korrie J.
Post a Comment