Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?


OK, I'll give you three chances to guess who we invited for dinner tonight? Nope. Try again. You're silly, no. It was Angela and baby Phoenix.
I've been in a crazy entertaining mood (we hosted dinner on Sunday night as well for 6). Tonight, I made pecan crusted chicken with tangy bbq dressing and baked potatoes. For dessert, we had ice cream sundaes.
It was so nice to have our friends over. Phoenix is such a mellow baby, but boy can he poop. Angela was right int he middle of changing him and took the diaper away too early and he power pooped all over the front of her shirt! Ewwww! The sad thing was, Angela and I couldn't stop laughing. As gross and horrible as it was, we almost had our own little accidents, we were laughing so hard. Poor baby.
So Eric fed his first baby tonight and he did a great job. Seems to be quiet the natural. Hmmmm . . . maybe we should think about having one. Anyway, Phoenix is getting bigger by the day and Eric can't wait to take him on a godfather-godson outing.
Angela with our "furry baby"

No comments: