Week 24: Shortstops heart rate was 147. This visit, they started measuring my little Buddha belly, from top of pubic bone to the top of the uterus. From this point on, my belly measurement in cm, should be equal to my pregnancy weeks. For example, at this 24 week visit, my belly should be around 24 cm. I was 25 cm. No harm, no foul and since my weight is good (7.5 lbs gained), I can indulge in more of my craving (watch out you tasty little sodas). She is starting to really move at this point. Sometimes when she really gets going, Shortstop manages to tickle me and I can't help laughing out loud.
Week 28: I missed taking the monthly belly picture at 24 weeks, which I'm still peeved about. Nothing can be done about it now. So Shortstop's heart rate was 150 and my belly was 28 cm. I've gained 1/2 lb since last visit and everything is going great. Little girl is getting bigger and therefore able to scare the hoozie-whats-it out of me when she kicks hard. Startling really. Eric's even mention how strong she's getting. What's really funny about our daughter right now, is that when she's in her dance aerobic groove, I call Eric over to feel my stomach. By the time he's placed his hand on my skin, she's stop. For reals? Hopefully, this is not a precursor of things to come--like she'll be a little whirlwind while Daddy is away and as soon as he come within a foot of her, she become his little princess.
Man, did I just jinx us.
21 weeks (5 months, 1 wk)
28 weeks (7 months, 2 days)
2 comments:
Look at that little Prego belly! Adorable, how ya feelin?
I'm glad to see and hear that things are continuing to go well. You look great!
Post a Comment