Saturday, February 28, 2009

How Many Fingers Are You!

I deeply apologize for the seeming abandonment of the blog. I've been dealing with a lot lately (mainly work related) and haven't had much time for anything else but stress (oh boy).


Anyway, at the end of February, Eric's grandmother celebrated her 90th birthday! The family threw her a big party and all of the family (even those out of state) made the special trip out in honor of such a great lady. Grandma was very happy to have all of her loved ones close.
We also celebrated David's birthday (Eric's younger brother). He turned 26, what a youngin'. It wasn't anything extravagant, just dinner out and the opening of the gifts later. Later at his apartment, we played a ghetto-fied version of Jenga. David and Eric played, Eric won. Then Eric went head-to-head with Jesse. Jesse ended up winning, although Eric swears up and down the boy cheated.


Well, I grew up in a family of board game masters. So I challenged Jesse and despite all of his trash talking, I was the victor (35 minutes later). Even if I would have lost (which was highly unlikely anyway), I certainly played a better game.
Here's to birthday fun. Eric's is coming up in April. How will we celebrate next?

No comments: