2006- Robin Hood and Maid Marion
I made both these costumes from scratch using fabric, a pattern and sewing machine.
After looking at these pictures, I got the notion in my head that the Maid Marion dress made me look quite overweight. So, I went to the thrift store and bought a velvet dress for like $7. I added a satin cowl and drapes and instantly became a Greek goddess. (I know, I cheated. I got two costumes this year).
2007- A Journey through History
Nicole as a Geisha-Japan 1922

So we were invited to a Star Trek party this year and went as holograms from the Holideck. I made this Star Trek cupcakes which were a big hit!

So we were invited to a Star Trek party this year and went as holograms from the Holideck. I made this Star Trek cupcakes which were a big hit!
What we will be for 2008?








2 comments:
I love the costumes! You are quite the seamstress. Hope you two doing well. Virginia
Great costumes!! Look forward to seeing what you guys are this year.
Post a Comment