Last night, Eric and I went to a seminar hosted by Fitness 19 (the gym I belong to). The topic was achieving aggressive results by changing your resistance and cardio training and manipulating nutrition.Some stuff was review, but there were a few new things I learned. They also had a door prizes. Some lucky ducks got foam rollers (if you don't know what these are, you're missing out). One person won a gift certificate to a restaurant and the ultimate prize was a Body Bugg ($400 value). The Body Bugg is the newest technology to help you manage your calories. Check it out a http://www.bodybugg.com/. I was the lucky winner of a one monthly spa package to Planet Beach. I never win anything! Bring on the pampering. I'll be calling them soon to find out what the fine print says.
2 comments:
I love winning stuff! It makes me feel so warm inside!
That's awesome, hopefully it doesn't leave you spoiled and wanting more.
Post a Comment