Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super cup . . Super dish. . oh, Super bowl!


We went over to a friend's place to watch the Super Bowl and I learned a few things. 1) On any given Sunday, it's any body's game, 2) don't let boys plan parties, 3) the Superbowl isn't worth the calorie splurge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eric and Nicole. Cute picture! Hope you're both doing well. Eric, I didn't know that you liked bowling. If I had known we could have visited the bowling alley when you visited SC. Oh well, maybe next time. Tell everyone hello from Debbie and Chris and take care. Will check back periodically for the Greene Team scoop. :-)

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,
You two are so cute in your pictures together. I love the new blog. Are either of you two on myspace or facebook? Hope you two are well. Will check back later!
Virgina Leathers