
Our friends, Tim and Stephanie, came over for Adult's Night. My sister, Vicki, is also visiting, so we had a full house.
I made a stromboli from Rachel Ray and a lemon souffle from America's Test Kitchen. the wine and company was lovely.
We then played 1 vs. 100. Four players take turns answering questions privately unitl someone wins. The first round, the mob took all of our money. Tim won the second round on a very good strategy.
I got hosed by a question about Martha Stewart. I like Martha, so I thought this would be easy. So the question was "Martha Stewart said 'Your fired' on her version of the Apprentice. Let's hear it. a) you don't fit in, b) you can take your wisk and beat it, c) it's a good thing your outta here.
Well, I chose b) ,but go fig the answer is a). I had $117,000 tooo. Never listen to the peanut gallery.
No comments:
Post a Comment