
I went to a Princess House group show in Arvada tonight. I am thinking about starting my own business with Princess House, so these observation hours would be good. Lynn and Michelle (the consultants) did a great job and it would be so much fun to fill your house with all the pretty stuff.
There was a drawing(just for coming) and I won nothing. There was also a raffle(10 tickets for $5). I won a red Fantasia pillar holder and matching votives. There are very pretty!
Even though I had to sit in 2 hrs of traffic to get there, winning stuff makes the trip a bit more bearable.
There was a drawing(just for coming) and I won nothing. There was also a raffle(10 tickets for $5). I won a red Fantasia pillar holder and matching votives. There are very pretty!
Even though I had to sit in 2 hrs of traffic to get there, winning stuff makes the trip a bit more bearable.
No comments:
Post a Comment