Monday, January 25, 2010

One Beautiful Baby

After two days of blinding Ariel with camera flashes, we finally got "the money shot" for the Beautiful Baby contest on Live! with Regis and Kelly.

In hindsight, I should have planned ahead and took pictures earlier, so you all could have a say and vote (don't worry, I'm sure you'll be doing this later, March 1, wink, wink). Anyway, we'll find out if we made the semi-finals the week of February 22. Should we make finals, we'll be flying out to New York March 1 to be on the show. That's when the public at large will get to vote on the 5 finalists. I'll keep you posted.
Although I'm severely biased, I think Ariel has a good shot. You can visit http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/contests/beautifulbaby10/index.htmlto check out the competition, I mean galleries for the 2010 baby contest. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Give me the time and place and I'll vote like mad. Good luck Ariel!