I apologize for posting Ariel's eight months pictures so late. Being sick makes you want to doing nothing but sleep.
Ariel didn't have a semi-official photo shoot this month. Maybe I'm getting lazy or perhaps there were so many pictures taken over Christmas, I didn't feel the need. Oh well. There are a handful of cutes one, so don't flog me just yet.
Update: Ariel is really getting the handle of getting on her knees and rocking back and forth. She does seem to prefer getting on her toes, but I'm not sure how efficient that will be to crawling. I tried taking some video to show you all, but Ariel knows when the camera is rolling and becomes most uncooperative. I'm still trying for the perfect shot though.
Eric and I have been really concerned about Ariel's food intake. She'll eat a little bit and then start screaming. She had a weight check earlier this week and she only gained 8 ounces since November. I know, not good. Her doctor thinks that her acid reflex is severe and this is preventing her from eating well. The theory totally makes sense. Ariel will eat just enough to satiate the hunger and then she's done, as eating food tends to aggravate the reflux issue and cause pain. Food equals pain, I wouldn't want to eat either. She hates the new medicine and tends to gag on it. The experience is quite traumatizing for all parties involved.
In a rare moment of channel surfing, I stopped by Live! with Regis and Kelly. On this particular day, they announced their "Beautiful Baby" contest. The top prize is a college scholarship worth $125,ooo and a front cover photo for "Parenting" magazine. Of course we're going to enter. So Vicki and I are brainstorming the perfect shot to showcase Ariel's great smile. As soon as we get that done, I'll post the money shot.
Here's our eight month old, rockin' and a rollin'.








No comments:
Post a Comment