On the right hand side of the blog, will be the running library (we might rename this, maybe something with more pep). A letter will appear before the title to denote Eric's ranking of the book. This is followed by the title, author, and genre.
He's been killing some books lately, so we thought it would be nice share with all of you. In case you are of the reading variety. If you have any suggestions, we're all ears.

1 comment:
Hey Nicole! This is Christa (hah, Merely Here...) I got your Christmas card and letter... I love it! Thanks! As for Eric's listening list, hopefully Twilight is as good on the audio books as it was in person.. I got through the series really quickly... SM's other book, "The Host" I thought was even better than all the Twilight books. Hey, send me an email so I I can stay in touch with you!! Ariel is beautiful, you guys look great!
Post a Comment