Friday, October 2, 2009

The Little One Stopped to Roll for Five


While Ariel is not technically dancing, she is rockin' and rolling over (front to back only). See her cool video below. At her last doctor's appt, she weighed 13 lbs, 10 oz (50th percentile) and she was 25 inches long (25th percentile). She'll be ok'ed for solids around her 6 month birthday. Her new thing to do now, is scream. Not a "I'm-in-pain" scream but those high pitched screeches that are reminiscent of tropical birds. Sometimes she does it out of delight or to get our attention. But in general, she does it because she can. Ariel also enjoys hiking the hem of her pants up to her knees. Showing off her cute little baby legs, I guess.

There aren't many pics this time around, as we have been home-bodies. But enjoy anyway.



daddy kisses

can you believe we're watching "the view?"

hang on

chill'axin in mom and dad's bed

we're cute

bath and bubbles


2 comments:

*VICKI* said...

AWWWWWW! She is so freakin adorable I can't even stand it. She is getting pretty good at rollin over and that duck picture....priceless! Can't wait to see you guys next month!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

No Ariel I can't believe that you're watching the view! Seriously, adorable pictures as always. She and the teddy bear are way too cute.