Happy New Year. Last night, the moment we have been awaiting for, has finally arrived. No I don't mean that twinkling ball falling from the sky to ring in 2009, but we learned what type of buns were cooking in this here oven. Ready? Wait for it . . . Wait for it . . .
Cherry Vanilla Girl Sweet Cheeks!
That's right ladies and gentlemen, we're having a GIRL! While we were surprised, I had a feeling this was a girl because I've had like 4-5 dreams about one. Maybe I'm psychic . . . or just psycho. We even had the sonographer check the gender twice, just to reassure ourselves.
Anywho, her heart rate was 153 bpm and she's as cute as a button. Shortstop was dancing throughout the entire ultrasound, which made the sonographer laugh. And our little girl yawned for us, which was the most darling thing ever. We didn't get a chance to ask about the weight, but developmentally, Shortstop is great and looking healthy. Now comes the daunting task of picking out a solid, yet beautiful name. Oh boy. . . I mean girl.
We wanted to thank all who participated in our gender poll. It was fun to check the blog everyday and count the new votes that came in. Here's how it broke down. Out of 12 voters, 7 voted for a girl, while 5 said "yeah" to a boy. We also wanted to especially thank all of you who have prayed and continuously pray for the health and well being of our baby. We love and appreciate all of you.


2 comments:
YEA FOR LITTLE GIRLS!! LET THE SPOILING BEGIN!!!!!
Congrats on finding out you are having a girl! (that was my vote, by the way :)
If I haven't already offered this, let me know if I can help you with birth announcements.
Post a Comment