I've been getting a little antsy lately with the disaster zone that we dare to call the nursery. I've been looking for a dresser, as Shortstop will no doubt be the best dressed baby in Colorado . . . perhaps even the entire US. After months of hunting down this particular piece of furniture, I finally struck gold.Sears Essentials had a changing table with 3 large drawers for $60. I know, you saying $60, that seems a little pricey. Oh contrare, my friend. It was on sale for $60, its original price was $150! Score one for the Greene Team.
So we brought the monster home and Daddy-to-be Eric volunteered to do his manly duty and put it together. Since I single handedly resurrected the hand-me-down crib, I think he was trying to compete with me. Anyway, even with Pazu's help, it took the poor guy over 3 hours to slay the beast, but it's beautiful and I can't wait to fill it with any and all things baby.
Don't I have the greatest husband ever?
So we brought the monster home and Daddy-to-be Eric volunteered to do his manly duty and put it together. Since I single handedly resurrected the hand-me-down crib, I think he was trying to compete with me. Anyway, even with Pazu's help, it took the poor guy over 3 hours to slay the beast, but it's beautiful and I can't wait to fill it with any and all things baby.
Don't I have the greatest husband ever?


No comments:
Post a Comment