
Here is a quote about mothers that I find to be so true:
When God thought of mother, He must have laughed with satisfaction, and framed it quickly—so rich, so deep, so divine, so full of soul, power, and beauty, was the conception."-- Henry Ward Beecher
We celebrated mother's day in Westminster with Eric's fam. Eric and I gave Rita (his mom) with a pot full of fresh flowers. We actually went to a local nursery, perused through the mass of blooms and made our selection. Once we got home, we used the color and shape of the flowers to made a classic, original design. We placed in the pot spiked greens, white chrysanthemums, yellow snapdragons and purple alyssum. We certainly had a lot of fun with this project.
We had some flowers left over, so we lined our back patio with a splash of color. Ahh, I love spring.

No comments:
Post a Comment