Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 7: Gimme a Beat

If Ariel isn’t going to be the next Olympic gymnast, then perhaps I can mold her into the most adorable Triple Threat ever. Mad singing, acting, and dancing are what will make you Broadway star.
Ariel has quite an ear for music and anything that pleases her, is destined to be repeated at naseum ( I think she gets this from Auntie Vicki who drove the fam crazy in this fashion with N’Sync). Her favorite tune is “Kingdom Dance” from the Tangled soundtrack. It’s got an Irish/Celtic flair with varying tempos and tons of energy.
Her other musical favorite at the moment includes, “I’m Sexy and I know it,” by LMFAO. She calls it “Little Girl Body Song.” Not sure how I feel about any of that.


When we’re driving in the car, she tries her hardest to sing along, even though she doesn’t know the words. Its so cute, it doesn’t matter that she’s off key. But then again, she probably gets that from me.

No comments: