Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow the Adventures of Nicki Delone

Hey friends and family!
I just wanted to let you know that I now have a blog devoted solely to writing.
For a myriad of reasons, I have decided to go with a pen name, which is Nicki Delone. I believe that it will be more marketable and I don't have to worry about people misspelling or mispronouncing my name.
I'm not sure how I'm going to juggle yet another thing in my crazy day, but for the sake of promoting myself as a writer, it must be done.
This new blog comes as a recommendation from a local literary agent, who said you start promoting yourself WAY before your book ever comes out. Essentially, WAY before you're ever published to build up your fan base.
I'm excited and nervous. I don't want to have a blog that is poorly written or is just lame. I think that my writing is witty enough hold readers' attention. The biggest trick now is deciding what to write about.
Wish me luck. Please stop by for a visit. I'll make lemonade.
http://nickidelone1.blogspot.com/

No comments: