Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Little One Stopped to Pick Up Four

So our little angel is now four months old. Wow! And she just gets more beautiful as the days pass . . . and more proficient in blowing bubbles.
Ariel is now a professional in the art of raspberries and bubble blowing, albeit with a fair about of spit-slime. She enjoys kicking her little feet while she's on her back, probably practicing for the World Cup (that's soccer, people). She's always alert and coos, laughs, and shrieks at Eric and me. Ariel is starting to really chunk out and we have a hard time holding her for any extended length of time. Maybe I should work on getting back into shape sooner than later (she's heavy).
This past month, Ariel participated in her first 5K race (first of many if Eric has anything to do with it), started taking her walks in the running stroller, and went to her first bbq. On average, Ariel will tolerate tummy time for 7-12 minutes, which is fabulous. She's added "The Ants go Marching" to her musical favorites and her bedtime has changed from 9pm to 8pm. I know what you're thinking, but it's only great when she sleeps.

We're going to the doc's for Ariel's four month appt. on Wed, so check back for weight updates and such.

After the last email, I received some calls and few emails requesting a longer video of Ariel. I aim to please, so enjoy this second music video. It's about 2 min. FYI if you're watching at work. Till next month.
snuggles with daddy
beary cute
cute in ruffles (lighting is weird due to being in shade)
smiles for mom
pretty fighter
irie mon

3 comments:

*VICKI* said...

Those pictures are so adorable and the video.....Awwwww! She has got so serious leg power..she kicked the ball hard. Thanks for sharing...only 2 months till I come to Colorado!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she is getting- she is beautiful! You are going to have one fun Christmas this year!!
Lauretta Cebula

Jennifer said...

What an absolutely gorgeous smile little Ariel has and I love how expressive her eyes are. And although it really doesn't need to be said I'll say it anyway. She's cute as can be. Once again great pictures and I do believe that in another fifteen or sixteen years we'll have the next Mia Hamm (with leg power like that you can't let it go to waste!)