Today marked our 36th week prenatal appointment. How did we get to 36 weeks? It just feels like I just told everyone we were pregnant. It goes to show you how quickly time escapes us.
Shortstop's heart rate was 160 bpm and my belly was measuring 36 cm, which is exactly where I need to be. My weight gain was a whopping 6 lbs! Yikes! I'm not sure how this happened, but I'll tell you that it's pretty stinkin' depressing. I was doing so well. My total weight gain is around 16 lbs, which is nothing to be sad about, but 6 lbs in 3 weeks is ridiculous.
Eric and I are doing great and looking forward to seeing what Shortstop will look like. I'm not tired of being pregnant, I'm just tired of being tired. I haven't been sleeping well and apparently this is normal. Figures. Our next appointment is April 23, so come back for the latest update in the Shortstop saga.


No comments:
Post a Comment