Okay, so it's been 6 weeks since I embarked on my road to healthy living and weight loss. And at my 6 week benchmark, the results are disappointing.I am down 3 pounds. I have also lost 3 and 3/4 inches ONLY off my arms and thighs. Nothing was lost in the areas where I really need to lose something (bust, waist and hips).
I'm totally bummed. I've been working pretty diligently at getting to the gym everyday and watching my food and 3 pounds is all I have to show? I've revamped my cardio and weight training so hopefully the next 6 weeks will be yield bigger results. Hopefully.
1 comment:
Good luck on the weight loss endeavor, it's definitely frustrating. I was, for a period of about 4 months, really diligent about going to the gym 5 times a week for about 90 minutes each time. My weight stayed the same (ok, no biggie I got more muscle) and my clothes just barely got looser. So much work for hardly any results. But lately, for about the past mo. or 2, I have not been going to the gym, but have been using a small step machine I have at home. I do about 2000 steps (about 40 min), 4 days a week, and eat smaller portions than I used to of food. If I'm hungry at non-meal times, I make myself a smoothie with fresh fruit and low-fat yogurt, which is pretty filling. Also, I only drink water, except for 1 glass of juice a day. I've lost about 6 lbs. and I'm wearing pants I haven't worn for 2 years now. *I'm a big fan of the banana/blueberry smoothie!
Post a Comment